- 150 g Flour 00
- 100g Piedmont Hazelnut Flour IGP
- 120g PGI Piedmont Hazelnuts Grains
- N ° 3 eggs
- 130g Brown sugar
- 150g Melted butter
- 120g ml Whole Milk
- 10g Baking powder for cakes
- 1 pinch of Salt
- PGI Piedmont Hazelnut Grain Q.B.
- Piedmont Hazelnut IGP "Toasted" Q.B.
To prepare the hazelnut muffins, first pour the eggs into a bowl and whisk them with an electric mixer and in the meantime add the brown sugar, continue to whisk them until it becomes a frothy mixture.
- Then pour the melted butter, the salt and mix the ingredients again with the whisk until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Then sift the 00 flour and baking powder directly into the bowl and mix everything together.
- When they are completely absorbed, pour a part of milk, mix and add the hazelnut flour.
- Pour the remaining milk and mix again with the whisk and add the chopped hazelnuts.
- Transfer the mixture into small cups, decorated with chopped hazelnuts and whole hazelnuts.
- Bake the muffins in a static oven preheated to 180 ° for 35 minutes on the central shelf.